Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kris's 35th Birthday at Disneyland

Daddy & Kate on Dumbo



The lady's chariot


Inside Mickey's House...


Tarzan's Treehouse

We had a great time at Disneyland. The girls were super cooperative and didn't whine or complain, even after we had walked and walked for hours without a nap. Kate is normally very nervous on rides, but she was way more confident and happily agreed to go on everything, even the roller coasters! They requested Big Thunder Mountain four times! Space Mountain wasn't her favorite, but there was no drama over it. The only rides we didn't do on were the Matterhorn, the Haunted Mansion, and Indiana Jones. The girls were actually wanting to go on Indy, but they aren't tall enough yet.

We bought annual passes, and since I bought mine ON my actual birthday, it was discounted $69 which is the cost of one day's admission. We're definitely looking forward to going back several times throughout the year.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

What a fun birthday! I LOVE Disneyland. We are planning a trip to Disneyworld next summer, and I think I'm more excited than the kids :)! Great pictures, and I'm glad your birthday was so much fun!

NIKOL said...

The picture of Emma in the car is my FAVORITE!

Joy Boaz said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous that you live in such a fabulous place! Hopefully someday we'll make it out there.