Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 Midgets and Cinderella Beds

At the park yesterday.....

Kris: Ok, you have 15 minutes left to play.
Emma: Let me check your watch.
(I show her my watch & she pretends like she can read a clock)
Emma: Yep, 15 midgets!


Then at bedtime, they requested that I read Mr & Mrs Noah, which led into a discussion about God, Jesus, and heaven...

Kate: Can I have my bed in heaven?
Kris: You can have any kind of bed you want.
Kate: I'm gonna tell Jesus I want a Cinderella Bed!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love all the fun stuff your girls say. I especially love that you blog it all so that you can remember it and share it with them when they're older. My kids love hearing all the cute and silly (and even naughty) stuff they said when they were little :)!

The Dodson Family said...

Too cute!! It's so fun hearing all the funny stuff the kids say. Sorry we didn't get to hang out this weekend. Thanks for letting Aaron steal Eric yesterday. :)