Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coming Soon....Dance Recital!

We just got our costumes for the girls' dance recital, and they are so stinking cute. I still have no idea what dance they are doing, because they haven't really been practicing a choreographed routine. They're still at the stage where they just follow the random instructions of the teacher, so perhaps that is what they will do onstage. Who knows? We're looking forward to seeing it, no matter what.

All are welcome to attend and there is no cost (as far as I know), so if you're in the area and want to check it out, come on over! It will be Friday, January 30th in the La Mesa Community Center at 5:30pm.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

How fun! They will do great. I wish we lived down there, so me and Bailey could come and cheer for them. I can't wait to hear how it turns out. Take lots of pictures :)!