Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Memory Lane

I love that blessing photo of Kate so much that I decided to post a few of my absolute favorite photos of the girls from when they were little babies. The girls also love it when we show them their pictures posted on the web, so they should get a kick out of this too. They love talking about "when I was a little baby..."


They ate so many carrotts and sweet potatoes that their noses turned orange. Just their noses.

Back when they were small enough to bathe in the sink

At super chub stage

Neener, neener, neener!

So smiley! And you can see the blankets in this one. Funny, Kate's hair looks lighter and Emma's hair looks darker. They were both born with coffee brown hair, but Kate's is now medium/light golden brown and Emma's is honey blonde. They sure do change, don't they?

4 comments:

Tricia said...

That was a fun post. What little cuties!!! Can you believe how time flies? I've been thinking about that a lot lately. Maybe because one of my babies is bigger than me and Mark, and is gonna be in H.S soon...waaahhhhh!

The Dodson Family said...

Wow, I had to go back and look at all of Konnor's old pictures. They grow so fast!

Joy Boaz said...

Hey Kris:
These pictures of Kate and Emma are Awesome!!!
Love you guys.

Aaron

Jodi said...

So cute! It is amazing how fast they grow up. Your girls are beautiful!