Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mamma Mia Mania!


"Mamma Mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you?"

I have seen Mamma Mia a total of three times now, and I love it a little more each time. Three times! Ladies, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to go. You'll love it! If you need a friend to go with you, give me a call and I'll see it again! Its fun, adorable, campy, and covered in glitter. I laugh, I cry, I sing the songs all day long. A friend gave me a copy of the cd this morning and I've had it on continuous loop all day. I will be buying my DVD copy as soon as it comes out, which I hope won't be too much of a wait. I don't think its possible for me to get sick of this movie.

2 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

I LOVED this movie. I went with my mom and we had a blast. I can't wait to see it again! Who knew all of those actors could sing like that?

Moreau's said...

I am so glad that you guys are bloggin fools! It is a fun way to keep in touch! Thanks for adding me to your list! I will add you to mine, and check in often! You guys are so SWEET!!!! YEEOOOOWW