Monday, December 8, 2008

Katie Pie

This weekend we were talking to the girls about going to Disneyland and getting Mickey Ears hats with our names written on them. We asked Kate/Katelyn which name she would rather have written on her hat. She seemed a little unsure before settling on Katelyn, so we started joking about other names that we could put on her hat.

I suggested: cutie patootie, Princess Kate, Queen Kate, cutie pie Kate, etc.

So when Kate suggested Katie Pie Poo-shay, instead of Touchet, I laughed so hard I cried.

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

Krissy this site is so cute! My friend at work made one a month ago when he went to China to adopt a baby, I had never seen anything like it it's a great idea. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family. Take care and call me up, I'd love to get together with you guys! :o) Amber Dawn