Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Grammy is really cute

Sunday evening I had this conversation with the girls.

Emma: "My Grammy is really cute."
Kris: "Yes, she is, isn't she?"
Emma: "And, smart and brave and strong too." (taps head with pointer finger & flexes arm muscle)
Kate: "Yeah, she's really cute!" (grins)
Kris: "You both love your Grammy, don't you?"
Kate & Emma: "Yeah, we really do. Soooo much!"

They are very excited to have Grammy over for a sleepover for the whole weekend while Mommy & Daddy take a little trip. Mommy & Daddy are excited too! We know the girls will be in great hands! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

It's so nice yo get away isn't it! Can you please send me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. thanks
joyboaz@msn.com

Tricia said...

There is nothing quite as special as a Grammy is there?!?